(a strengths-based and collaborative approach)
This workshop will spend time:
- Defining professional supervision and the context of supervision within Aotearoa/New Zealand;
- Considering relationship building and collaborative contracting as the heart of supervision;
- Looking at developmental dynamics in supervision, reflective practice and harnessing our learning styles;
- Exploring skills, tools and processes for working together in supervision,
- Considering how to hold an ethical stance in supervision together.
Who is this workshop for?
Are you currently supervising or looking at a supervision role?
Are you looking at developing your skills for working in supervision in a collaborative and strengths-based way?
Are you working across the health, social service and education sectors as a youth worker, nurse, social worker, occupational therapist, counselor, RTLB, youth worker, team leader or in some other helping profession?
This three day workshop is for you!!!
Date: Wednesday 31 August to Friday 2 September (9.30 to 4.30 each day) in Palmerston North
Cost: This three day workshop costs $525 per person (and includes materials and catering)
Register now for this workshop. THIS WORKSHOP IS ALMOST FULL!