(a strengths-based and collaborative approach)
This workshop will spend time:
- Defining professional supervision and the context of supervision within Aotearoa/New Zealand;
- Considering relationship building and collaborative contracting as the heart of supervision;
- Looking at developmental dynamics in supervision, reflective practice and harnessing our learning styles;
- Exploring skills, tools and processes for working together in supervision,
- Considering how to hold an ethical stance in supervision together.
Who is this workshop for?
Are you currently supervising or looking at a supervision role?
Are you looking at developing your skills for working in supervision in a collaborative and strengths-based way?
Are you working across the health, social service and education sectors as a youth worker, nurse, social worker, occupational therapist, counselor, RTLB, youth worker, team leader or in some other helping profession?
This three day workshop is for you!!!
Cost: This three day workshop costs $495 per person.
Next Date; Wednesday 27 to Friday 29 May 2015 (9.30 to 4.30 for three days) in Palmerston North. FULLY BOOKED
Wednesday 26 August to Friday 28 August 2015 (9.30 to 4.30 for three days) in Palmerston North