What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title and organisation name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- dietary requirements
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to process your registration and to ensure we can follow up and make contact with you. By enrolling in one of our workshops you will be automatically receive promotional emails about our workshops and our blog from time to time. You may unsubscribe from receiving this promotional material at anytime.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not agree to the use your personal email address for direct marketing purposes, (such as receiving workshop advertising or our blog) then you may unsubscribe as per the instructions at the bottom of our advertising email or inform us by email to email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please request this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us by email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.